Previous Posts
Archives

Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Friday, January 16, 2009
I was amused seeing world flags while staying in a hotel for an overnight. It is located at the entrance, perhaps to show that they are an international hotel with branches in foreign lands. It is no wonder an international hotel because of its excellent amenities and facilities.

I went on thinking about the partnership of nations and the agreements they made. Being able to invest and put up a business in a certain country takes relationship and trust not to mention the price involved. It is a privilege that we are all affected of even without really understanding who are those first brave men who ever fought for unity among countries and nations.

I am not a historian or keen in business issues but I ponder and thought about this so called partnership. Presently, we can just travel all around the world and look for better jobs and get a high salary to meet our every ends. Long before the scenario isn't like this. People before suffer from racial or tribal differences. Aliens or none residents are being killed or put to bid to be slaves by local settlers. They are left with no choice to either fight for freedom and life or stay and be a slave for the rest of their lives.

Today's scenario is way way different! I look at it as a change in perspective. The tribal people before looked at other tribes as enemies while, people today look at others as a prospective consumer or a great business partner. We have evolved and learned to help ourselves and each other. We learned to go beyond differences, colors of skin, language and culture.

Now, I see these world flags as symbol of agreement of helping each other as partners. Then, I remember my dream of putting up my own business with one goal in mind- help others have a better life. Perhaps, I can go to different nations with this goal.

The unity and partnership the flags symbolize make me dream big and do more not just for myself and family alone but also for my country and for others surrounding it.


by: The Flagman