Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Wednesday, August 20, 2008
I used to be a movie addict that is if seeing at least 6 movies during weekends is considered already out of the ordinary. Yes, my favorite pastime has been the movies and I do it during lulls, particularly from my college studies. Out of this passion for movies I have made a few observations on which movies would become a hit, or has a riveting story just by looking more closely on the movie banners displayed around the vicinity.

Although media hype and critic's acclaim would still be the moviegoer's yardstick, my own intuition even though how crude and insignificant still wins over by a scale 7 out of the 10. And because I scrutinize every movie banner that I come in contact to, I seem to have developed a sense into what type of movie personality that will best fit the character portrayed on screen.

Take the case of the Conan movie banner now being circulated, just one look at it, although no face is legibly shown would surely be associated with Arnold Schwarzenegger or the governor for that matter. I feel that only he can do justice to the personality, just like what he did to the Terminator series, and to think that this movie is still scheduled for release in 2009 is a question that the creator of the movie version has to deal with and hopefully passionately.

I can feel that I would not be disappointed once casting is made, because from the custom street banners, men behind the movie intends to cast someone with Arnolds caliber, the muscle bound physique, the acting skills and lots of charisma.

I just hope that my gut feeling will not fail this time.


by: The Flagman