Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Tuesday, January 20, 2009
I always loved cooking and making perfect cuisine. Mixing all those ingredients and adding spices to the dish just makes me happy. Unfortunately cooking doesn't love me back. When I was a child I was fond of reading cook books, looking at those dishes just makes my appetite grow. I often imagined myself as a chef, standing in front of the camera, teaching the audience and the home viewers how to cook, in front of the table covered with a table banner that has iron chef written on it. When I grew up, I tried to cook, but it always ends up in despair, I don't understand why I cook that bad, why I don't get the right flavor or taste, why I burn the dish even if I abide by the book, sometimes I even feel that what I cook is poisonous.I just don't get it, I don't get why I cook awfully even if I follow every instruction written in the cookbook. I once read that any individual is capable of learning, therefore, everyone or anyone can cook, I just don't know if I am jinxed or cursed at cooking.

After being fed up with my kitchen mishaps, I decided to make a phone call, and that phone call changed my cooking career permanently. After enrolling at a culinary school for beginners, my views about cooking changed. This time I knew what I was doing, I was never jinxed or cursed, and everything was a figment of my imagination, the problem before came from my exaggeration of things. The ambiance of the school for culinary arts was amazing, it would seem that you were in a studio for a television show, the tables were fully furnished, covered with table banners that carry the insignia of the school, truly, the school was a wonderland of happy dreams for me.

Passion, that's what I have for cooking, pleasure, that's what the culinary school offered, knowledge that's what I acquired, combining all of these, I now have the perfect environment, learning in this culinary school is quite easy, for countless times I have been my own iron chef, I learned to cook exquisite cuisine with style and it doesn't taste bad anymore, and as of late, my dishes were a shocker, not just for me, but for everyone who have tasted my dishes. Bon appetite!


by: The Flagman