Previous Posts
Archives

Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Many people say that they only get to view a custom car flag during trade shows, parties and racing events. In fact, there are several other methods and places where these can be displayed and seen. I have come up with some unconventional uses for the item.

The car flag can be used by a linesman during football and soccer games. A dwarf can use it for jousting. Depressed people can use it as a spatula. Parents can discipline kids with it. Tour guides can use it as an accessory. It can also serve as a costume, a toothpick, a paintbrush, a coffee filter and a shoehorn. It can be good for cleaning sunglasses and can instantly grab the attention of a lifeguard or an old relative.

Of course, my friends were initially surprised to find some of the most unconventional and outrageous items I have placed on my list. They would ask me to go through the entire list once again and then quickly realize that it was my gentle way of ordering them to stop ridiculing my car flag business.

The car flags have both conventional and unconventional uses depending on how the person intends to showcase these.

However, my friends have come up with a way to retaliate and counter my shocking list by asking me to add five new purposes whenever we get together. The idea that they constantly put pressure on me being a custom car flag entrepreneur only proves one thing – that we are truly a passionate and special kind. Yes we truly are.

Labels: , , ,



by: The Flagman