Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Tuesday, August 5, 2008
One night I was asked by my wife to drive her to a baby shower intended for an officemate. Our agreement was to fetch her after the party, but as I was approaching the venue a large inflatable stork carrying a personalized baby banner greeted us at the entrance. I was really impressed with the design and without my knowing it I was beaming and really happy. Never in my life had I experienced being in a baby shower.

In as much as the party have not started, I asked my wife if I can have a look inside. Just then the hostess appeared and I was toured inside. The interior was ready for the party, lengths of streamers were beautifully attached to the chandelier at the ceiling, from the center of the room and cascades down to the walls and each ended with a cusp and a large custom baby flag.

The effect was stunning, especially when the chandelier was lighted and magnified the different shades of the streamers, although pastel in color it gave an impression of subdued brilliance and elegance. No doubt with a party place as grand as this, the mother to be, would be totally in awe and speechless. I’m sure the whole evening would not be enough to let her friends know that they have exceeded her expectation and a thank you, though how often would not suffice.

When on our way home, I asked my wife if all baby showers are like it particularly when she had our baby. Well to my amazement, she just said times are changing and professionals are now hired to make parties as nice as we had just seen.


by: The Flagman