Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Tuesday, February 10, 2009
I have been a gamer since I was a high school student. More than just a hobby, playing computer games has been my vice. I usually forget everything once I get in front of the computer; everything starts to turn into a race, once I am seated and ready to play it's as if I see racing flags all around signaling me to start and never end. Obsessed with online gaming and role playing games, that's how most of my friends describe me. Sedentary that's how my lifestyle goes but since it's my life and I enjoy it that much no one can tell me what I shouldn't do. I do admit that being sedentary is not good. Everyone tells me that I should do something with my life but what the heck this is my only passion. My craving, my addiction. This is how I want to live my life, I just want to enjoy and see those racing flags of life pass by inside the monitor of my computer. That's just how I want it until I met her.

Since I often use my computer I go for chat to pass time, and so I met this user named Sophie. She was cute and really nice, I could tell by the picture and how she talks to me through chat. So finally, I decided to somewhat end my sedentary lifestyle for a day and meet up with her. Waiting for some time inside the mall was kind of boring for me, but for the sake of meeting this extraordinary girl, I waited. After a couple of minutes she finally showed up, dressed up like she was going on a date, well, technically she was going out with me but I don't want to think that. We talked and talked the whole day; we ate at this cool restaurant and we watched a movie. For the first time ever, I really wanted to hang out and be with someone, not just sit around and play all day. So now, she's my girlfriend and I'm happy, plus I got to use my computer skills to work. Things do change, you just have to grab the opportunity and take chances.


by: The Flagman