Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Out of extreme boredom, I thought of downloading kiddy games to fulfill my craving for quick and troublesome entertainment. I ended up downloading a game wherein you act like a doctor, diagnosing patients and sending them to the right department where they would then receive treatment. Although there was nothing much to do but read, click, and drag, the game offered me a glimpse of what it is like to be working in a hospital, helping patients that most often come in large quantities.

It wasn't long until I got really good with the game. Anyway, this one was made for young kids, and I've been playing these types of games since I was young that I already know what to expect after every level I finish. Actually, I had the right guess when I anticipated how the bonus round would be like. I knew it was going to be the part where the mechanics would be as simple as to click as many things indicated by the game as possible. And it really turned out that way as the bonus round's rule was to collect as many Star of Life flags as I can. How I wish saving lives in reality was as easy as this.

These games were actually the reason why I want to become a medical practitioner someday. Of course games like these show only the glamorous parts of being a medical worker, but there's something about the idea of spending your time helping others recover that attracts me to the job. And that's why I'm trying my best to get good grades so I won't have a hard time applying for med school. But until I get a degree, I'll be contented with these games. These Star of Life flags will always remind be that I'm a star in life and one day, I'll be saving lives.


by: The Flagman