Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Thursday, June 18, 2009
I never realized how I would be missing college until my sister told me that she was going to Clemson in a few weeks time to enroll. I didn't think twice about volunteering to accompany her there. I haven't seen my dear and beloved Alma Mater since I graduated. That's about five long years ago. And I will be extraordinarily glad to introduce my sister to what was once my home for four years.

I don't have any idea on what to expect on my return to Clemson. It's not like I will be treated emphatically by the university staff on my return, I am not expecting any balloons or confetti at all. But to me, returning to this prestigious institution which is a big part of my life now will be nothing short of special. I reckon the feeling would be like returning to our old house where I spent my growing up years; the feeling that would usually be greeted with tears.

It will surely give me a deep feeling of nostalgia, for all the things the school gave me. During my stay which lasted for almost five years, I had good grades which proved to be a vital part of my current success in my career. I achieved remarkable grades while I regularly played for the Clemson Tigers Soccer Team. I also did attend extracurricular activities that took me from one state to another. Those four years were the best moments of my youth.

More than that, I'll cherish the wonderful people I've met along the way the most; people who continue to play a big part of my life. Come to think of it, I never really kept anything that reminded me of college. Except for friends, memories, and one Clemson college flag I got during my varsity years. That beautiful flag reminds me how I was once a Tiger, and will always be a Tiger in life.


by: The Flagman