Previous Posts
Archives

Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Thursday, January 29, 2015
School days have returned once again so it will be common to see school flags waving in various places. You should spend time with your kids planning what to wear to school as well as arranging the things they need for class. Put a sign on the closet door to remind them of all things necessary. There are kids that have trouble finding their other pair of shoes in the morning. You can leave these shoes by the front door so that they never forget.
Some children also pack their own snacks and lunch for school so they follow a certain system that fits them. My daughter likes to pack her things so that she can prepare and have more time dressing up before school. My son likes to spend the last few minutes packing his lunch. Regardless of how your children may prepare their meals and things, the important thing is that they learn how to organize. I help them by preparing color-coded containers and putting labels on their things. I also make a shopping list of items and put these by the refrigerator so my children know what are available. If my daughter forgets her lunch, I might bring it to her to school. On other days, I might tell her to bring extra money just in case. Some parents find that not bringing left lunch to school will help their children remember better the next time. Back to school flags are effective reminders and will convey a good message to children.
Children will appreciate your efforts when you prepare these for them.

Labels: , , ,



by: The Flagman