Previous Posts
Archives

Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Friday, January 30, 2015
I used to work as the head of a sales team in one of the best car flag makers in the world. People usually ask me if I feel disappointed that some of the products I offer are only used sparingly. Some also asked if I would be proud if people were using these more often. Of course, I would like it very much if the products were used constantly by clients. Compared to other common household and office items, my products are not as popular or frequently used and these do not get the same exposure as other items in the market.
However, after some time, instead of feeling down that some of my products were not commonly used by customers, I found it very useful to look for alternate functions for car flags. Over a span of a few weeks, I managed to come up with a variety of unique alternate uses for car flags.
Included in my list was using car flags as a fly swatter, a napkin for people with short arms, a computer keyboard cleaner, a win direction navigator for airplanes, a prop for movie sets, a back scratcher and moisture wicking tool, a drain tool for plugged sinks, an animal petting device, a javelin, a judge’s gavel, a linesmen flag for soccer and football games and a cake accessory.
Some of these uses for car flags may be funny but people actually learned to come up with more ideas on how to make the most out of these beautiful and handy items.

Labels: , , ,



by: The Flagman