Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Thursday, February 19, 2009
Engaging in short term relationships has become common for men and women these days. In just a blink of an eye, a man would meet and have a relationship with a woman and as the same way they met, in just a blink of an eye, too, they would go on separate ways.

This isn't any wonder anymore as facts will tell us that the average number of divorced families is ever increasing each year. One of the most common effects of these broken families and relationships are kids being left to grow insecure and emotionally unstable. And then again, there is high tendency of creating a cycle, with these kids doing the same thing when they, too, have their own personal relationships in the future.

This makes me think hard about the value of a wedding flag. Is just merely for a show? However, there are also valid reasons why a relationship has to end. Why stay in one home without any relationship at all, a good one? Is it merely for the kids? Or is just for the sake of being together?

When I knew about my parents relationship, how they met, how they lived up to every commitment they made during the time when they were just starting with their relationship until deciding to settle down, I was encouraged and inspired. So I grew up feeling and learning the value of relationship and family. But not until the time I was informed that my parents have to live separate lives. It never became easy for me and my siblings. Handling the issue and its effects to us emotionally was really a torment.

So, what are those wedding flags for?

I tried understanding the reasons between both parties and tried putting myself in the situation. Will I do the same and come up with the same actions and decisions? What will I do?

Relationship is complicated as it is inspiring. The deeper one goes the deeper the wound gets. The joy one feels is as much pain one gets.

But come to think of it, if you were to ask me? I still want to get married with the right guy in the future. After all, it's all about taking the risk and giving it my best shot. And that's what matters most.


by: The Flagman