Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Bumming in economy class, 30,000 feet above the ground is never an easy task. There's nothing to do but sleep, and nothing beautiful to look at except for the charming and beautiful stewardesses that roam the cabin as if the aisle was a modeling ramp. I see them smile back at me so often than usual, but I really am unsure if everything I see around me is real at this time of the flight. I've been in a cycle of waking up and sleeping at a fast rate, to the point that I'm not so sure whether I'm still stuck in a dream, or stuck in a dream-like reality.

Long flights are never appealing. I'd rather take long ship cruises decorated with beautiful nautical flags. At least there's always something to do on a big boat. Inside a plane, you can't even stretch fully inside the bathroom, much less dance in it. But as always, time is of the essence and there's no faster way to get around the globe than cross time zones via the airways.

Plus, I'll never be a fan of in-flight food, especially when you're stuck in economy. I'm not so sure if it's the environment that spoils my appetite whenever that flight meal is served, or if it's the food itself that curbs my senses for the tasty. But I'm certain of one thing: the lack of choice on what to eat on a flight never helps. I wonder what the people in business class are eating.

Then again, for as much as my rants are worth, plane rides will always be a big part of my life. I really do hope though that the food situation improves over the course of time. Otherwise I will be feeding myself with the clouds outside the window as those cotton candies look yummy. And when I see those airport flags, I'll be the happiest man on earth. Finally I'm free again.



by: The Flagman