Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Friday, May 22, 2009
Whenever I sleep late in the afternoon and wake up in the evening, maybe around seven or eight, I get this irrevocable feeling of extreme irritability and hot-headedness. It's like I'm going to blow up any moment, with a slight disturbance or any provoking situation that comes up as if waving a danger flag infront of my annoyed face.

I really don't believe in astrology that much but whenever I read anything in connection to the zodiac world such as star signs and zodiac profiles, a description of unpredictability is almost synonymous with my personality structure. Well I admit that I can be a mood swinger sometimes. My mood changes unexpectedly fast that I sometimes wonder how I look like in another person's eye. It could be really strange, I reckon, but the thing is, I'm the silent type and I've got some sort of a poker face. My expression takes more time than my mood, and that's probably the only thing that's keeping my friends my seeing me as weird, or sick or both.

I wonder what it is with late afternoon naps that bring the heat to my head. Some friends I know have had the same experience before. So I guess it's not based on anything related to zodiac signs really. So if it's not with the general personality of the person, then the behavior must be related with the afternoon sleep.

I really don't get it but people sleep to relax their bodies, including their minds. Sleep calms the spirit and brings in energy. For this, it doesn't sound like sleep can actually trigger stubbornness when the person comes out of it and wakes up with a newly charged battery. I'd probably look this queer happening up; maybe ask some people who might know a thing or two about the art of waking up. Meantime, I'm going to hang a danger flag outside my door whenever I'm planning a long afternoon journey to La La Land.


by: The Flagman