Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Monday, May 11, 2009
Do you know how the Acadiana flag looks like? It's like the Philippine flag, only that it has a star and no sun and some other designs. Funny thing is even the Microsoft Word program doesn't recognize the name Acadiana. If you Google, Acadiana is the name given to the French Louisiana region. Makes me wonder if Acadiana is country or a province? Basing on my research, Acadiana is also called the Cajun country so I guess it is a country, but why is it unknown?

If you would ask people where the city called General Santos is, no one would know, except some avid fans of the boxing phenomenon named Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao. Same goes for Acadiana or the even the Acadiana flag. Sure, the flag itself is fancy and artistic but what is the use if you don't know the country itself?

Most of the people of today dream of traveling the world and exploring every part of it. Looking closely at these big time dreams the persons who desire to travel only want to go to famous places. In my eyes, if we want to discover the world and its many wonders, we should start from places unknown and unheard of. If I randomly ask anyone if they would like to go to Iraq to travel, I believe 90% would say no. If you travel to explore the world, why would you look for smiles? Why not look at grief and distraught to understand the world more? If you would ask me, I would say no to that question too. If I were to travel I would want to be safe, but when you say discover the world? I would force myself to say yes. I guess there are dreams that could hurt and still they are being chased by people.


by: The Flagman