Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Wednesday, May 6, 2009
After four years of hardships and struggles, I can see the checkered flag. It is a bitter sweet feeling to graduate. Leaving the fun times and close bonds with friends to face the real world. It's as if it was yesterday when I showed up at this school. I was a complete stranger with no one to turn to and no one to talk to. I enrolled and started the semester at a place where I felt unsafe.

After months of studying, I learned to open up and I bonded with some persons and they became my friends, my colleagues, my happiness and strength. Surviving college was a lot easier for me with all of my friends behind me, supporting me and cheering out for me. They became the most precious treasures I ever had. At times we quarreled and never talked to each other but after the day is done we become friends again and the friendship only grows stronger.

They say that constant togetherness develops into love and that happened. With a special bond my friends love me and I love them as well but someone in the group became the apple of my eyes. I saw her as a beauty beyond compare and I was lucky she felt the same way for me. The relationship blossomed and she became the jewel that brightened up my days.

Now, it is time to part ways and pass the checkered flag signaling the end of the race. It is time to leave the past behind and start a new, facing the world who they say is cruel. I know one thing for sure, the bonds that we had are as strong as diamonds and cannot be broken and this time I can ask my jewel if she could be mine for all of time.


by: The Flagman