Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Thursday, April 23, 2009
Who does not go to malls these days? Especially this kind of days when the air is humid and the heat can kill. The cool air and the fresh scent of a mall can really turn it all around, but sometimes going to the mall can really get on my nerves.

People usually go to malls to shop or just stroll around as for me I do the strolling a lot than shopping. During summer days when the heat bites my skin, I go to the mall and cool off, maybe notice those corporate logo flags like Burger King or McDonald's and get a bite to eat. But oftentimes, I just walk around the mall and do window shopping and stuff.

What's nice about the mall are those pretty girls that roam around-- local or foreign as long as they got the looks for it makes the strolling much, much more fun. Noticing the girls are not all that I look for or see inside the malls. I am a gadget geek so usually I stroll around computer shops. Every time I see those corporate logo flags of Macintosh or Microsoft, they make my heart skip one beat. It's like a drive that makes me go berserk.

Sometimes, I rush to the shops and try everything and anything possible. I often put my hands on those cool computers that Macintosh offers or keenly observe the parts that Microsoft sells for I have a PC at home. If I get fed up with using the computer or observing and surveying some parts, I go to a music shop and listen to some cool songs and relax my soul.

It's super amazing what a normal person like me can do inside a mall. I know every normal person in the world goes to malls but some just overlook how a public place like a mall can be amazing.


by: The Flagman