Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Wednesday, April 15, 2009
I always wanted to know how women and teachers think. For women, I only want to know when to engage and when to withdraw. As for teachers, I want an early warning of things to come. I was thinking, what if women and teachers were created with attention flags above their heads. It would be absurd if we all knew how people think. Life would be boring and privacy would not exist. But if people were made to have warning signs or attention flags I believe everything would be easy.

These kinds of attention flags are made to warn people or plainly catch attention so. If there were color indicators, we would know when to engage or withdraw from people we want to meet. For example, if the flag shows red, the people watching would know that the person is angry or annoyed. People will then get the message not to approach him. By knowing this also, people could avoid being turned down and prevent conflicts at bars. Life would seem be peaceful this way.

Other than making life peaceful and less violent, the color indicators can tell if a person is attracted to them. If the flag shows a green color it would mean that a person wants your attention. It would then be easier to approach and converse with that particular person.

My idea of having an easy life is crazy and I know that. Sometimes I just have to let people know of what I think. The idea of people having warning signs is somewhat good. For me, it helps make a person’s life easy. With all the signals and messages it conveys we could get away from mad and violent people and stay with those who like us more.


by: The Flagman