Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Thursday, April 2, 2009
The maple leaf or the national flag of Canada is unique and very puzzling for those who do not recognize the leaf. Based on my own experience, I always thought that the leaf on the flag was the same leaf Little Foot of the Land Before time series ate. Funny as it may sound some people in the world don't care for any country except when there are wars or funny events. I just thought I would write something about Canada to show my apologies for mistaking the leaf on their flag as dinosaur food.

As we all know, Canada was once the home of the aerial acrobat or should I say the Picasso of the slam dunk contest Vince Carter. Vince or Vinsanity as he is called by many has put Canada on the face of the basketball scene. With his crazy dunks over taller players and super artistic dunks on an open court he has raised the levels of basketball. Vince has been out of Toronto for a while now but then young guns like Chris Bosh keep the game hot for Toronto or better yet for Canada.

Canada is a very large country if I would be asked it can be considered as a continent. As I have heard Canada is not that populated making it a good place. In my country when we hear people say immigration we often think of the flag of Canada. Since our country is of the third world we all believe that it is an opportunity to excel or achieve a higher status in life. The maple leaf and the big cities in a country almost as big as a continent, with job opportunities and life changing experiences, Canada has got to be the place for me and my own family.


by: The Flagman