Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Wednesday, March 25, 2009
It's fascinating how time goes by so fast and so quickly. It has been seven years since we last saw each other and now he's married and flying to England. Well, my old classmate invited us for a little dinner before he left last Tuesday. During the dinner he talked about the flag of England and how beautiful the country was. He had been there twice and he talked about the tourist spots that according to him would melt any person' heart.

As the night went on, cheers and laughter filled their home and memories of the past were talked about once again. After a while the house was raining with beer and the fun started from there. I couldn't get my mind off of the places that would melt any person's heart, so I approached him and asked. The first thing that went out of his mouth was Pulteney Bridge. According to him the said spot was romantic because of the river that reflected everything above it. "Taking a walk and talking about intimate things was the key to making the place romantic." He said and then he went back to singing and laughing once again. They had a computer wherein I could surf, so I used the computer to surf more about the area. True enough the place was full of places that offer romantic spots not to mention London.

Other than the wonderful places, England was home to famous innovators, poets and science. If I hadn't surfed I wouldn't have known that Isaac Newton was from England and so were William Shakespeare and Charles Darwin. The flag of England had touched the peak of the world and sad to say I wasn't aware of it. England has a lot to offer and has a lot of things to be proud of, and my friend is lucky he going to the place and enjoy living there.


by: The Flagman