Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Friday, March 13, 2009
I decided not to eat dinner last night. I've been doing that the past months whenever I felt my belly bulge when I sat. Nothing's happening. So I carried on with my routines, completely aware of all the odd sensations in my stomach. I was hungry, but I decided against eating.

After all the nightly television dramas finished off, the Friday night that was so young made its presence felt, and so did my famished tummy. I consider myself lucky for having a housemate, who is all willing to go out during times like these, given that all we would do is eat. We'd look at each other and we'd know already what's on each other's minds. Some food wouldn't hurt especially on Fridays.

We changed and marveled at the idea that the two of us are out and about on our way to our usual spot. It was midnight and we were both ready to feast. I was not surprised to see a great deal of people in there. It was Friday after all. A great deal of familiar faces, too - plus a bunch of pretty Korean guys.

I got my food and found my friend and me a table in a nice little corner. She had ordered a generous portion of foodstuff for herself and wondered why one had a tiny triangular red-orange thing chucked in the middle. It was a puny replica of the place's advertisement street banner outside. I chuckled. I told her she'd ordered the spicy alternative and that was how they pointed out the food was spiced, and thought about how she didn't notice that eye-catching welcome flag that greeted us. She was gorging on her food in no time. While my friend demolished the food on her plate, I, meanwhile, was by some means dissatisfied because that cobbler I'd been longing for wasn't available still. And because I'd really wanted to devour on it, my friend insisted that we take a walk down to another place and get that delectable treat.

We sat down and gobbled our sweets up, chatting endlessly. I went home bursting past midnight. So much for one Friday night.


by: The Flagman