Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Monday, March 2, 2009
I was bored staying inside the house so I decided to go to the mall. I was sitting on a bench while sipping my carrot juice but it got me bored nevertheless its worst if I stayed home. I wanted to go to a place where I could relax and unwind do I decided to drop by at my friend's newly opened wellness center for the first time. I was so happy to see her after 6 months. Her place was so cool and comforting. I liked the lights, the music and all.

On the entrance, there were several mini flags advertising their services; one of those is a custom made welcome banner hanging with a caption Colon Hydrotherapy is a machine bought abroad and is one of the methods of detoxifying; it eliminates toxins from the body and helps people in reconnecting with their bodies to attain better health. The machine cleanses the colon, exercises the colon muscles, reshapes the colon and stimulates reflexes points. Though I was enthusiastic about it, I did not get the chance to see the equipment because it was being used.

After our small talk, she urged me to at least try one of their offered services. Since I'm already there and that I really wanted to pamper my body and to loosen up a bit I tried the body massage. It was so relaxing and soothing that I actually slept. 'Twas really satisfying indeed.

The Whole thing was great, I mean really great for the reason that I did not pay for it because it was a treat; she told me it was an early gift for my birthday next week. My day wasn't bad at all, so I then spent a restful and relaxing night.


by: The Flagman