Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Staring at blank flags by the beach is what I do with my extra time. If not writing stories I just enjoy the salty breeze of the sea. I often think of myself as a loner but apparently people think that I am sociable. Judging from what I have been in the past. I usually like it when I am alone and when it's quite around me. It's not because I was deprived of silence and peace. Serenity and calmness for me is everything. I love the peace and quiet of the sea. Trying to stay away from the busy and noisy world is fun and the sea is like a haven for calmness.

One of the greatest places I went to was in a place called Cannibad. It is located in the Philippines, particularly Samal. The locals called the place "The Secret Garden Paradise" and true to its name, it was really a paradise. The place is awesome. The resort itself is astonishing. With an open sea view and a mountain range behind you, calmness is at hand. Since the place is still unknown to many the resort only has a few people.

The place or should I say the resort is small. Considering that the place isn't commercialized. This small garden paradise has a lot to offer. First, the view of the open sea and the soft and cold breeze of the sea is relaxing. Second, the calmness of the place is spectacular. It is the perfect place to find peace of mind and to escape the busy world. Third, the caretakers and the people are hospitable and warm. Lastly, the ecosystem and the corals would make the stay enjoyable.

Staying overnight at that place is fun, especially if you are with friends. With our departure, all we took were memories and as we went home I saw the blank flags bidding goodbye goodbye. I will be back.


by: The Flagman