Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Friday, March 6, 2009
Have you enjoyed paradise and cocktail at the same time? A cool cocktail and with all the women around, wouldn't you enjoy the scenery and the pleasure at the same time? We all heard about the white sand beaches like Bora Bora, Bali, and Phuket. But why go to a faraway Pacific Island when you could enjoy Jamaica. Jamaica has a lot to offer. As I have said, enjoying a cocktail in a beach, especially if it is flooding with sexy girls is truly a sight to behold. Doctor's Cave Beach Club is the place to be. The beach is clean and the view is breathtaking. It truly represent the beauty of Jamaica and can proudly display the Jamaican Flag. With white sand, beautiful girls, beautiful view and a hotel that would accommodate your every need Jamaica is the place for relaxation and peace. Try and experience what I have tried and go to the place that you can consider a paradise.

Other than being one as a nation even in a national perspective, it is also the home of the greatest reggae artist in the world, no one else but Bob Marley. In this generation that I live in Bob Marley is still famous, he has hoisted the Jamaican flag, long before I went into college. The cool rhythm and the beat that would make you dance even if you were not up to it that is what I would call art. Bob Marley has been a personal Idol for me. The genre he produced was something that could make me relax even at the time of my distress.

The motto of the Jamaican people would be "Out of many, one people". In my own perspective the motto itself tells about how the Jamaican people are united and well. I might be shallow to swallow there motto, but for me the motto itself speaks about the country.


by: The Flagman