Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Tuesday, March 24, 2009
I was living in a small bubble, my dad always said when I was younger. I wonder what it meant. Does it mean that I had to watch more news on TV? Do I have to go out into the world and explore? I cannot do that, I do not have the money to do that. Maybe I have to read more books even if I never enjoyed them. Or I could join an organization and fight for something and do something like go out into the streets and wave the American flag that says to stop corruption, or whatever.

I really have no idea about what he means by living in a small bubble. But later I realized that I should care about people more. I needed to listen to people better. To answer questions more clearly. To have less lies. To not keep dirty little secrets, but instead show who I really am. I needed to be someone who never lets the wrong things happen to people. I had to have my own opinion, I needed to stand up for what I think is right; but be free to listen to others in the process.

To not live inside a small bubble is to believe in yourself, as far as I could understand. If you believe in yourself, you can do many things. You would be able to learn more. You would be able to connect to people better. You would be able to reach goals faster. You would have more passion in the things that you do.

You would not need to have a cheesy fashion statement that would be a kind of brightly colored message flag that says to NOTICE you; but instead show your real self. I think my little bubble just grows bigger and bigger every year. Thanks to my dad.


by: The Flagman