Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Thursday, April 16, 2009
Everybody wants to be rich and famous someday so that they would get what they want. Some strive hard to graduate to see things happen and unfold for them while others just wait for luck to pass by and give them success. I am one of those who want to strive hard and graduate to get success. I want to buy a mansion and a lot of cars but as for now I can only dream of driving one of those cars and live in one of those mansions. I used to buy car flags that would remind me of my dream back then when I was a kid. I wanted to have a mustang back then so I always bought those car flags that had the mustang logo on it and when I get home I always imagine driving one of those cars.

Now, I laugh and smile about the past, I still have those car flags in my room but I seldom use them. College life is quite hard. Paying the tuition fees and studying to graduate is lot of pain in the neck but I understand that if I want to achieve my dreams I should strive hard. At present, I work as a part time driver for a rich family in our city. Actually it's a bitter sweet feeling being a driver. The feeling is sweet because at times I get to drive a Porsche Cayenne and bitter because it is a pain to drive someone's car you always wanted to have. It's like loving someone who already has a husband.

As of now I could only dream but I know someday those dreams would become a reality.


by: The Flagman