Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Friday, April 17, 2009
It's a busy campaign week in our local civic club and the buzz for the new president is quite alarming. There are two candidates for the said position and in my point of view both of them are real good leaders. The club office itself is filled with political party flags. Actually it's quite funny how members use the flags as props for their campaign and not understand the meaning of the flags. Going back to my agenda, the two competing candidates are giving it their all for the glorious position. I believe that the power to control the whole organization has a deep impact on the candidates.

The race for power is on and I have some facts I want to share about the two candidates. The candidate from the Democratic Party has been a member for three years now, he has been with the other club members and he knows their pleas and needs. The candidate from the Republican side is a smart girl. She led various teams in championships and carries the pride of the debating team.

If we look at it carefully both can be very strong leaders. One hears the plea of his people and the other relies on pure skills and intelligence. As a member of the said club, my mind is parted and my decision is somewhat clouded. I would like to be heard by someone who is in power but I would like to follow a leader who knows what to do with her platoon. The political party flags will still be seen throughout the club office but we all know that one will fall and soon everyone would know who the best leader is.

As of now, charisma is the main weapon to use. But for the days to come, all that will be seen are the failures rather than the success.


by: The Flagman