Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Thursday, July 2, 2009
Flying is always and exhilarating experience. Once upon a time, the thought of flying has spurred the interest of our ancient master, constantly designing different models to emulate the flight of birds. Leonardo Da Vinci once thought of creating flying machines to take him up to the sky and touch the clouds and fly with the birds.

Several designs were made, such as the hot air balloon which became an important tool for scientist during the old times for test flights. But it was Orville and Wilbur Wright who were able to create and apply designs of the first aeroplane. Even if the machine only lasted for seconds in the air it started the revolution that enabled humans to fly at the present.

Today the Airbus A380 is considered the master of the skies. Considered as the largest commercial plane ever built, with its four strong engines I could imagine it gaping tons of air capable of changing directions of airport flags. It's supposed to cater for more passengers and give them extra comfort compared to the existing planes in the mainstream. I have never ridden on one just yet but I'm hoping to ride one in the future.

Riding on one is also a painstaking task as well I guess, since as far as I can remember only Singapore air had the chance to purchase one of those. It was reported that British Air is gonna buy 20 of them but to when it will be available is something I do not know. I hope more will be available in the future.

As of the moment, The flight simulator would be enough to fill my imaginations of riding an A380. Taxiing across the tarmac, waiting in line to use the runway and see the airport flag flutter with the wind, that sure is a wonderful sight. The best thing is that I'm the captain and I'm the one to choose where to land again.


by: The Flagman