Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Wednesday, October 21, 2009
I have never seen an actual car racing competition before. In fact, I thought they were even too tacky and they're just made for boys with egos as big as their cars but hearts as small as the space between the road and their chassis. When I watch such races at the TV, I am tempted to finally visit the race track near us but then again, I've always thought that they weren't worth my time.

Finally, last week, I went there just for fun because my friend invited me. Boy, it was fun! Indeed there was something exciting about speed and actually getting so close to it! I saw some Mounted auto racing flags in different colors! Then there were convenient food everywhere! There was food being sold by the people who simply walked around, and even the food was very nostalgic. They sold hotdogs, burgers and other forms of chips, which reminded me of the days when I was still young and could eat anything I want!

Then my friend told me that he recently bet for one car. Oh, so that's what makes everything more exciting, the gambling! No, it wasn't legal but boy, it was fun! The excitement that you get from winning something without and having some sort of participation in the speed-filled game is enough to tempt you to come back everytime a big race competition is coming around the corner.

Because it was my first time, we decided to take home some miniature flags as souvenirs. Am I coming back next week? You bet I will!



by: The Flagman