Previous Posts
Archives

Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Tuesday, February 3, 2015
Working as an exporter and top salesman of car flags will have its share of challenges and perks. The job can be very difficult at times and people will not always be amazed when they read my business card. Selling car flags is actually comparable to selling novelty items. You have to love what you do and you will realize how the money will just come after you.
Today, I usually deal with both local and foreign clients. Many of my orders overseas involve sporting good shops. Many clients ask if my flags are good enough to attract their clients. I initially joked about the quality of my car flags, expecting the client to laugh about it. However, there are some communication barriers especially when dealing with a foreigner so it is highly recommended that you answer properly and as honest as possible. Otherwise, you might end up losing the client for good or have an unsatisfied customer.
Through the years, I have learned how to deal with different types of clients. My experience as a salesman allowed me to answer client questions directly and as helpful as possible. I was able to grow the business to new heights and achieved new things I never though was possible in the car flag business. My roadblocks turned out to be opportunities that honed me into becoming a better salesman. Through the process, money flowed freely and I was able to expand and get more unique products.
Get-rich schemes usually do not work. Hard work and dedication are the keys to establishing a successful business. It will also help if you have a product that people actually want or need.

Labels: , , ,



by: The Flagman