Previous Posts
Archives

Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Friday, April 25, 2008
As I was walking along the streets of Cambridge, my eyes caught sight of a three-striped flag that has been posted on the building wall. I was very much intrigued with what I saw that I decided to enter the nearby shop, assuming that the shop owned the flag. But then I was wrong because the flag was for a newly opened coffee shop about seven stores away. With what I've heard, I became eager to find out the connection between the flag and coffee shop so I decided to continue on my quest. Then I noticed that more three-striped flags were posted on the street walls; and in a close distant I saw a few people outside a particular shop. I joined the crowd and found the newly opened coffee shop with three-striped flags and banners as decoration. A number of people were coming in and from the looks of it, are also probably interested to try the new products. Out of curiosity, I also ended up trying the goodies inside the shop.

Well, the coffee and the products tasted quite ordinary but more and more people were enticed to try. Perhaps it has something to do with the three-striped flag, or attention flags as it is more popularly called. The attention flags not only lured people but also it provided a different impression on the total package of the coffee shop. That was one advertising campaign that I could not forget because it proved to be very effective in attracting consumers plus it became the signature insignia of the coffee shop.


by: The Flagman