Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Sunday, September 21, 2008
One busy week makes you feel like your life had been sapped out, not enough energy to even unwind at popular watering holes around the vicinity. So, I just stayed flat on my chair while soft oldies could be heard from the radio. Just like that and I felt sleepy already, and I started for my bed ready to call it quits.

Then Tom Jones took the air lanes, belting out "The Green, Green, Grass of Home," it hit me, I've been away for so long, a trip back home could be the next best thing. I checked on my schedule, a national holiday is coming up and I could call the office that I'm due for a sick leave.

It somehow reinvigorated my senses and I was already busy making reservations for a train trip for the next day and packing up my things. The next morning I woke up early had breakfast and coffee at Starbucks and off to the train station. Here I come, home again after five years.

I might have slept on the trip because I can immediately feel that the station now looms ahead. When I exited from the train station, I twirled around looking for a familiar landmark, the large custom State Flag that normally greets visitors as they come out of the station.

Finding it already non-existent I was sorely disappointed, and I asked the security officer nearby what happened to it. He could not also give a straight answer for he was also new to the area.

Well, what can I expect after five long years, there has got to be some form of development.


by: The Flagman