Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Wednesday, June 3, 2009

For some time now, my job as a painter allowed me to visit the luxurious homes of the rich and famous. And if there is one common thing about their houses which awed me , it is their gardens. I usually do my job using their sophisticated gardens as my background, that's why I often stroll in their huge lawn to find the perfect place to be their background on the portrait. The gardens I saw were far from ordinary. All were huge and was no doubt intricately planned and designed.

One of the garden that just took my breath away was owned by a wealthy real estate mogul, his garden could've measured to up to one acre, it is a mix of an English and Japanese inspired garden which features lots of cherry blossoms, a huge elaborate fish pond, two fountains, various selections of life-size statues, and of course ornamental flowers of various kinds such as roses, tulips and daffodils. The garden also features a huge lawn which was decorated only with feather flags that gracefully sways to where the wind blows.

There was so many good places for a background on that garden that I literally spent to almost a day in contemplating on where should my backdrop be. At the end, I finally found the perfect place to be my subjects' background. The place was on an area of the garden where the precious blue roses were planted. There was also a nearly destroyed, moss covered wall which was accented with a family crest flag on the place which makes it even more classy.

That garden was indeed one of a kind, it presented the elegance of nature flawlessly. Its beguiling aura will surely entice anyone, and the fresh scent given off by the plants will no doubt ease a long day's stress. A whole afternoon spent strolling on that garden will certainly be not a waste of time. And if given the chance, I will definitely go back to see that lush garden.


by: The Flagman