Previous Posts
Archives

Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Friday, February 13, 2015
I can honestly say that being a salesman and exporter of car flags is not the most glamorous of jobs. First of all, you need to have passion for the job because it will come with its own challenges and benefits. Selling car flags is just like selling other novelty or decorative item. It can be difficult at times but if you have the heart for it, you will discover how the money will just come after.
Now, I transact with clients locally and from other countries. Several of my orders from abroad come from sporting good shops. Clients overseas tend to ask more questions regarding the quality and detail of the car flags. Sometimes, I would joke about the quality of my car flags but only end up losing a good deal. I learned how to be more careful when dealing with clients overseas because they want a direct and honest statement. Locally, I can joke around more especially when dealing with customers face to face.
Over time, I learned how to talk to different customers. Some customers are more stringent when it comes to the manufacturing process while others are more concerned about the concept and design. You should provide them with the right options and packages that will entice them to purchase more. As I talked to more customers, my sales efficiency and skills also grew.
Getting rich will take time and hard work. There is no shortcut to success and you will appreciate the process more if you love your job.

Labels: , , ,



by: The Flagman