Previous Posts
Archives

Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Wednesday, February 11, 2015
I belong to the car flag business as the leader of a sales team. I represent one of the top car flag manufacturers in the world. A lot of people ask me how I feel about the way my products are used. Some of these are used nonstop by clients while others only use the flags occasionally. I personally prefer that the flags were used more often. Actually, car flags have a lot of other uses that people are not aware of. If only they knew the other good functions of these great products.
So I decided to come up with a list of the many uses that my products could be good for. There are so many alternative uses to car flags. I continued to develop my list so I can show my family, friends and clients about the versatility of the products.
I wrote down how car flags can be used as a napkin, a fly swatter, a computer keyboard cleaner, a prop for making films, a modified back scratcher, sweat remover, a wind direction guide for planes, a drain tool for plugged sinks and toilets, a pet cuddling device, a gavel, a flag for linesmen when playing soccer or football and a garden décor.
People liked my list a lot and actually kept coming back to get new ideas on how to use car flags to the fullest. I advised them to be more creative and consider the existing features and elements in their home and office so they can think of great ways to use the materials.

Labels: , , ,



by: The Flagman