Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Monday, September 22, 2008
I really hated reunions, that's why when my friends from way back called, I dilly-dallied hoping that I be excused from the affair. You see, I came from a poor family and even if I've graduated from college, I still have reservations co-existing with my rich classmates. Besides what have I accomplished so far and look at myself, I've grown a lot and even doubled in weight I will be the butt of jokes during the gathering.

But, duty calls, our class president is gunning for a seat in Congress and all of us must be around to be photographed and project an air of unity. Or maybe I sensed that I could be his spokesman, his alter ego especially towards the poor, me being very accommodating and knowledgeable towards this sector of society.

When I reached the venue, the place was already teeming with supporters and the decor was really patriotic like a small party convention. I saw my batch mates huddled around the makeshift stage with a large custom political party flag as background. My insecurities began showing-up again, if my friend enters Congress, will I still be remembered as his buddy.

As I approached the stage, they were all happy to see me, in fact we hugged as a group just like old times. And just like when we were still in school, we tried to be professional and planned the extent of our friends campaign.

For the next three to four days, we stayed close together and decide on the campaign blueprint to take, the posters to print, the finances to tackle and the sorties that we intend to take.


by: The Flagman