Custom Street Pole Banners - Custom Feather Flags


Wednesday, September 10, 2008
I'm really blessed for I have a stable job, a very supportive wife, and two healthy kids, baby boys - the apple of my eyes. My wife and I sees to it that both our kids must have the attention, the care, and the things needed to let them grow and develop into God-fearing and law abiding citizens.

Since my children were born two years apart, there was really no need for a general adjustment period, particularly in the process of bottle feeding, diaper changes in the wee hours of the morning.

When they were four and two years of age, sibling rivalry starts to manifest, especially the younger one that would always find ways to get our attention. When it comes to toys, the younger would always get the best, and in foods he usually gets the lions share. As I'm always at work, I left the work of talking to my elder son to my wife, and I guess she made a nice effort because I saw the relationship of my children turn for the better.

Once, we as a family went out to have fun on the 4th of July festivities. Since the 4th of July parade was still due in an hour, we decided to stroll the park and have some refreshments, burgers, spaghetti and cola's. I noticed that my older son seems to have matured a lot, because he is no longer bothered with my younger son's antics.

As we moved along the parade route, I brought a pair of mini American flags for both my children, but my younger child grab both. My other son just stared and smiled, and a wink of understanding.


by: The Flagman